Tailor Made Solutions
- During our initial analysis of your organisational requirements, we identify those areas which assist you to enegage the right person with the right skills into your workplace, environment and culture. It's all about employee engagement and minimising risk and costs. Poor selection processes (choosing the wrong person for your workplace culture or someone who doesn't have the right skills or capability or isn't engaged with your business) can be very costly!
- We provide you with regional industry knowledge and workplace trends to recommend the best approach to source your candidates. We also carry out searches of our extensive database of registered candidates and utilise our advertising network to support this activity.
- We manage the entire recruitment process from advertising, enquiries, application receipt, initial culling, testing, interviews and shortlisting. Throughout the process your involvement is minimised to where it counts - final interviewing and selection - not fielding general enquries or managing the communication between the business and the applicants.
- We have a number of tools available to us to faciliate skills or workplace "fit" testing, forming a valuable additional data source to compliment the recruitment process. We don't recommend testing as a stand-alone tool. It is vital that testing is used as part of a "tool kit" of data on shortlisted candidates.
We utilise behavioural interviewing techniques, skills testing (like typing or data-entry) and psychological testing which gives an indication of preference with certain behaviour or capability traits like leadership or people manaegment skills.
HRM uses selection systems as part of an holistic interviewing approach and collectively, this data can identify candidates strengths and areas of fine tuning so that you can better decide on the candidate that will best fit your organisation.
- Sometimes having the job completed by contractors best suits your operational needs. We are able to conduct the same services to select the best contractors for the job - validating their contractor status and eligibility to work under this umbrella.
We can also manage these contractors ensuring that they are ready to step in and deliver. We prepare them for your work environment, conduct workplace safety inductions, identity and police checks and will manage their engagement so that you only need to pay an invoice for their services.
We utilise a project-base methodology so that we agree on your deliverables, timeframes and costs before we start and as the project progresses, we ensure we are meeting milestone targets and deadlines as documented.
- HRM can mediate between you and the candidate throughout the negiotation period - ensuring effective, clear communication between parties.
Post Placement Services
- HRM guarantees the suitability of every appointment on day one. Should an HRM appointed candidate resign or be terminated by you within the guaranteed period, we will waive our professional fee to conduct the recruitment process again to find a replacement.
HRM monitors the progress of the appointed candidate for the duration of the agreed guarantee period and provides advice and assistance where required to ensure satisfaction with our selection with both the client and candidate.